Search About Dragonica Here!

Custom Search

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Random Dragonica Thoughts

I feel bad because I haven't even played in Elga for a long time, so I'd be ranting now.

  1. Dragonica in the Philippines is, I guess, not too marketed. There are only a handful of people who know it, and only some shops which have Dragonica installed in their computers.
  2. I don't think E-games is responsible for Dragonica in the Philippines. Like Granado Espada before, it still being held by IAH Games, which is based in Singapore.
  3. Dragonica Cash in the Philippines is unheard off, especially by those 13-year-old kids who always tell me why I use iCash. If the only way they could buy iCash is through debit cards or credit cards, then how can Dragonica effectively market itself? Surely, parents won't allow their kids to use their cards for an online game.
  4. A week ago or so, Dragonica released free stuff (read here.) which, obviously, never got to reach me ^^v Sorry, I haven't played for a long time. Though I will still remain as a Dragonica fan deep inside me.
  5. I want pets. Already. If they'll release it, I'll play again - no matter how hectic my schedule is! :) I think they gave away free level 20 eggs, (read here) which were, again, unknown to me - until now. Oh Boże. I really am falling behind the game.
  6. I can't believe how young Dragonica Players are! Some are 12 to 15...and frankly speaking, the only ones whom I know are within my age range are the people I know in real-life. When I was 12, I was happy with the Playstation and the Sega Genesis...LOL. :D
  7. I don't know why I have to kill those cute little wooden trunks. They are sometimes to cute to shoot arrows at.
  8. My little dragon left me already T_T I miss seeing him tagging along behind me wherever I go. Oh well. A pet might give me that feeling - soon.
  9. I'm ranting. I am short of 140 cash to buy the Ultimate Leveling Package. *bangs head* Why the heck did I buy the other package a month ago, anyway? Pfffttttt.
  10. Finally, number 10. I want to play Dragonica, but I have so much work to do. Boże. Sigh. C'mon, c'mon, I need motivation!

So there. I've finished ranting. I'm going back to work. And hopefully, back to Elga.

No comments:

Post a Comment