Search About Dragonica Here!

Custom Search

Thursday, October 1, 2009

For those who listen to my music...


..I want to give my thanks.

I know there are some of you who visit my blog, so you can listen to my music. And I am very grateful for that, really. There are also a lot of people sending me messages regarding those music, so I'm now writing a FAQ about my music as a response to the people who have been asking.

1. Where do you get your music?
Err, I record my music. The one that you are hearing now is me. I play the guitar, the piano (well except for my version of Way Back Into Love; somebody else played the piano there.)

2. OMG. Is that your voice?
Yes, it is.

3. Are you a professional singer?
In as much as I want to say yes, it's really NO.

4. Have you been to any talent shows?
No, and I don't have any intentions thereof for the meantime.

5. Can I request a song?
Sure. One Love was a request, too, and when I get the time, I usually unwind and record.

6. How do you record your songs?
I usually record only at home, with my trusted microphone and guitar.

7. Do you have some songs written by you?
Of course! I've written Panaginip (Dreams) in 2007, Under in early 2007 and Smile in 2008.

8. I cannot find your songs in iTunes! Is there any way I could download it?
Use the Yahoo Messenger box on the right side, and ask me to email it to you.

9. Is it for free?
By all means! :) However, I just have one request. If you could only just click on some things which you like...and I would be really grateful. :)

10. Can I give it away to my friends?
Yes! But please remember to credit me, and ask them to come visit my website if they like the music. I would be really thankful if you can do that! :)

Thanks so much from Krysia :)


So I guess that's it. I wish I can write more, but then I don't know any other questions you might have. Please feel free to drop me a message, or leave a message on the message board on the right.




Thanks so much and have a nice day ahead ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment