Search About Dragonica Here!

Custom Search

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Dragonica Babes

Woot. So sorry for not being able to post anything. I've been quite busy with work so I couldn't really level up Krysia in Elga.

Anyway.

The past few days, I've been lurking around Dragonica's website and I was surprised to see something that I remember GE once had.

Yesiree, Dragonica has officially launched D-BABE HUNT, an official contest wherein they'd fine REAL girl gamers to be an ambassador for the game.

I was kind of excited because I remember when I was interviewed in Granado Espada (I guess I won about 2 contests, and was featured for as the 10th GE girl gamer.)

Here's the official announcement in Dragonica's mainpage:

October is all about girls, girls, GURLZ! From GCA babes to our own gamers, we're taking the time to showcase as many of them as we can. If you have a Guildee or girlfriend who plays Dragonica and can give Cyndi or Paris a run for their money in real life, submit her picture here, and let everyone take a look! (Self-nominations are welcome.)

The only thing that ultimately disappointed me was the rules. Hey, I mean, I am always up for REAL BEAUTY. But this contest? It's based purely on looks. I mean, really. What can looks do if you're an airhead? Not that I'm saying that these pretty nominees do not know anything, but I hope that Dragonica made the criteria for judging a bit not too subjective.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.


But I guess everybody is entitled to his or her own opinion.

I'm sure that all girls nominated truly deserve it. I just wish that Dragonica didn't have to rub it in that they only want those kawaii-looking girls to win.



Just my two cents.

+++++++++++


IAH Judging Component:

  • Top 10 babes will be interviewed and featured on the Dragonica web site and introduced to the Community from7 - 19 Oct 2009.
  • Our first D-Babe will be picked based on a combination of looks AND personality.
  • Results will be announced on Tues, 20 Oct 2009.

1st Runner Up:

40,000 cash points

2nd Runner Up:

30,000 cash points

3rd Runner Up:

20,000 cash points

4th Runner Up:

10,000 cash points

LUCKY DRAW FOR VOTERS:

1 lucky voter who picks our winning babe will receive a set of Collectible iCash* cards as well!


CHECK OUT THE ORIGINAL VOTING / CONTEST PAGE HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment